Transcript of “Power point pcl inbound-marketing-presentation-a3 (1)”
1. Marketing used to be simple.
2. A little too simple• Marketing and sales were mostly PUSH• Almost no sales and marketing data• Very few tools or systems• Physical collateral and packaging were expensive
3. It was easier to see the big picture and connect marketing tactics to business growth
4. The good news and bad news © Brian Solis & JESS3
5. Even the right tools can screw you.
6. Typical Customer Lifecycle1. Generate interest2. Sell to hot leads3. Get new customers. Sigh in relief5. START OVER
7. How do you grow sales?• Double your spend?• Double your marketing and sales staff?• Double your sales eff ciency? i
8. Gaps in the Funnel1. Lost traff c i 2. Lost leads 3. Lost customers
9. Focusing on tactics whileignoring strategy leads to holes in your funnel.
10. Can you imagine?
11. What’s the result?
12. Tools + Tactics – Strategy =
13. Be clear about your planto make every move count
14. Framework for Your Plan:The Perfect Customer Lifecycle
15. Map Out the Plan
16. Example – Financial Planner
17. Traffic Attraction Strategies• Content is king (blog posts, videos, etc.)• Social media• Online Marketing (PPC, SEO)• Referrals, Partners
18. Lead Capture Strategies• Opt-in for free report, video, premium content, etc.• Request a quote, get a demo, free trial• Offers, coupons, contests• Attend live event, webinar, teleseminar
19. Lead Nurture Strategies• Create custom campaigns for hot, warm and cold leads• Personalization is key• Make every message relevant, useful
20. Did you know?
21. Sales Conversion Strategies• Automate sales stage communications• Proactively handle objections• Provide supporting evidence
22. Wowing Customer Strategies• Welcome customers (make it personal & relevant)• Be systematic about quality delivery• Measure satisfaction and take action
23. Upsell Strategies• Upsell or cross sell later in the relationship• Offer upsell products during checkout
24. Referral Strategies• Ask for referrals – and track them• Partners, customers, networking• Testimonials and social promotion
25. Example M.A.P.
26. Map your PCL1. Download the template and workbook at: http://www.infusionsoft.com/pcl2. Write down your key tactics and workfow across the entire life cycle3. Identify the key holes and opportunities in your funnel4. Don’t get bogged down with tactics that don’t drive strategy5. Pick the tools to accomplish your goals
27. The Perfect Customer Lifecycle13