Anyssa has a passion for assisting others in their success & getting them connected with the true passion they want to share in their business, why they are in business, and assist them with fresh ideas to achieve those goals. The business she has designed is focused on creating venues and moments, digital and real that will help people they are working with, grow their client list, increase influence and make more money. She loves teaching with a focus on social selling, Linkedin training. She has been teaching social media, leadership, and vision casting/goal setting for small business since 2009.
” I believe we can achieve our goals on our own but
when we work together, assist each other from the heart, we achieve true success.”
Achievements and details:
• Enjoys finding key skills in others for mutual benefit to get a project done.
• A patient trainer and teacher
• Good at evaluating sales and marketing models
• Strong project management skills with a habit of finding creative solutions that achieve
•Designing new business strategy & concepts that drive business and sales specializing in Live Blogging
Key Managerial Accomplishments and Skills
• Take a retail store front from -$60K towards a positive cash flow in under 8 months with monthly expense over $25K.
• Staff training, leadership coaching, team building and building key systems within the business.
• Assist business grown their social media skills
• Build boutique RV Resort, for specialized high end market, including construction co-ordination, marketing plans, event planning, catering, sales and running the business for the first two years.
• Networking and being an active member Abbotsford and Langley Chambers of Commerce and other professional business groups to achieve community awareness of the business and increase marketing reach.